Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Why I dont miss my iphone anymore

1) I can throw my nokia against the wall.
2) I charge it once in 5 days
3) I dont panic when I think I've lost it ( 4 times a week)
5) Its fallen down and cracked to 3 pieces around twice a week thus far, and I've always managed to put it back
6) It fell into water, and survived (me, nokias and water have a strange history)
7) I am always pleasantly surprised when I check my mail after 6 hour intervals these days. It never feels like I never get any new mail because I always read my mail as soon as I received it.
8) Same for FB.
9) It has a flashlight - for all those who are scared of the dark, this is invaluable!
10) I can name profiles again - something I always loved doing!!

Welcome to my world, spirit and spunk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment