Pages

Monday, May 28, 2007

nightmare # 56798

I wish that title were sarcastic, witty, perhaps a snide reference to a conversation or simply a morbid outlook on my life when I have everything and more to do and the deadline is tomorrow.
Unfortunately, it isn't. There are a few times in life when one wishes for exams and deadlines and piles of laundry. Anything, but having to wake up from a private hell of emotions and fears.


Its now 23: 27 as I write this and I have just woken up from a nightmare and will probably spend the rest of the night too scared to sleep and too worried to rest.


I think this should stop. These random horrific scenarios which involve unspeakables are very tiring. ( and I would tell you, I would, only a blog can take only so much objectionable ontent, and I've already made so many typos, that I qualify for that)


For now, in the dark, having woken up my parents and feeling like I'm a three year old, I decided that orkut and blogger might help some. I am scared.

I do not wish to fall asleep to that again. I'd rather wake up to things I can deal with, like selvam sir's organic chemistry q, papers, and idlis, and terrible weather, and lots of laundry and nothing nice to wear.

i feel such a child sometimes.

( if this post sounds disjointed or non coherent, it is because I have been unsettled these waking minutes, and also I am sleepy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment