Pages

Monday, May 28, 2007

Changes

It has been a fair amount of time since I have started this blog and now it seems that it is as much dependent on me, as I am on it.

When I did start writing, it was with a lot of enthusiasm. And confusion.
With the wisdom of some time and many more vignettes - I have decided to change two details in the 'about me', that you'll find above the page.

Not that I don't anymore, its just, now there are margins of doubt which creep in. And also, not believing doesn't alter my life in any ridiculously large manner.

The joy of unrealised beliefs. The joy of disregarding them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As an avid reader, i must say trust me, the format does not matter!!! Ur's still proves to be a very interesting read...!

Spaax said...

dear avid reader. you bring me joy.
especially your phraseology.

:)

Post a Comment