Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cast your VOTE

Look left. Well, my left. Oh wait, also yours.

If you, like me, are struggling with the idea of  remodelling bloggy and are also feeling rather disenfranchised because you could not vote in the TN/Kerala State Assembly elections, then feel free to substitute aforementioned feelings of unused adult franchise-ness by answering the simple question set out. VOTE here especially if you are female, and you realise that the UN needs to guarantee this right for you. Because it is something that didnt always and doesnt always readily exist. Shame, really.

Of course, I think everything is anonymous, but I'm not really very sure, however, I shall keep all responses secret.


P.s. I am still in the office, but random office cleaning person just paid me a compliment because I smiled at him very widely. I was actually laughing silently at a joke I just cracked to myself. (It says somewhere here that I think I am the funniest person I know, doesn't it?) Anyway.
:) Yay. State of mind improves dramatically.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My one inconsistent choice is probably only relevant under a literal interpretation of your question. It might also be seen as consistent under a more metaphysical reading of my picks, but at this point I knew I was starting to over think things. Regardless, my gut and brain are both pointing in the same direction.

Anonymous said...

The previous commentator's post does not make sense whatsoever, I would ignore it, they were probably under the influence or something.

What they were probably trying to say is that their selection of "i don't care," out of the three responses they picked, simply means that blogs change all the time, and that since there is something fundamentally special about your blog, the experiences of being part of whatever changes you decide to make is all what it's about.

Spaax said...

I just read your responses, and its too early in the morning for me to comprehend them.

Also I have a cold, and I'm late to work, and I havent had any coffee or any sugar.

I will get back to you on this, but in the meantime, YAY, doesnt voting feel good?

Anonymous said...

*heart* and *star* bloggy,
couldn't care less wat it LOOKED like :)
but pls don't put ads...VERY annoying they are...and try not to make it pink?

Anonymous said...

As long as it is not illegible, like black font against a black background, or something of that sort!

Post a Comment