Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Goodbye 202

As I write this, I am surrounded by piles and piles ( and_piles_) of stuff. Clothes and papers and shoes and plastic bags and other bags and books and books and books. And stuff and more stuff.


It seems impossible that I am the same girl who walked into college, with all her belongings stuffed into two bags. Now I need eighteen, and thats a rough estimate before I have even unpacked.


I'm going to blog, as I unpack, as I sort through longforgotten drawers and treasures in the lofts and unseen notes and pages and secretly stashed away candy.

time - 8:02 pm

sigh at all the stuff on various areas of room. Start by putting all clothes away.
change mind decide to pack all thingys which are un-slottable.


8-24 pm

Managed to fit in some thingys into all the available suitcases and bags. decided not to look through it too much, not enough time and way too many average memories.
Get drink of water. not lose too much heart at the sight of all the books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment