Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Complete it or Kill it

I've designated one day out of every fifteen in a month to be a 'Complete it or Kill it' day.

A couple of weeks ago, while researching efficiency and optimality, I came across this article which had a central premise.

Complete a task, or kill it - don't shelter it in the warmth of your todo list.

The premise sounds deceptively stupid and simple, but its so liberating to know that there's an option to completing a task, a helpful prioritization meter so to speak, that I've adopted this wholeheartedly.

Practcially thought, I realize it isn't possible, even for someone like me, to get to the bottom of my list everyday, so every fifteen days, I have resolved to complete or kill.

Its 5 06 pm now and I have around 24 entries to complete or kill. I've done three.

#crie #completekill

0 comments:

Post a Comment