Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

I love you prime

Sometimes, when I am ill, (like the last couple of days), or when I screw up a lot, or when I am generally unsure of my place in the world, its nice to say ""I love you"with a puppy face to DF.

DF usually engrossed in a book, or cake, or in cutting fruit (like totally a weirdo hobby if there ever was one) is conditioned enough to say "I love you too!" in a puppy voice with a straight face.

Sometimes, things get a little out of hand, and move from cute-puppy-romantic to hmm-let-me-google-that, like below:

Today I tell DF - " I hurt all over, and I'm, so tired and I feel so ill."
DF says ":( Hug - why don't you sleep and let me do some work. "
I say: "Ok, I love you."
DF says: "I love you too. "
I say: "I love you three. "
DF says: "I love you seventeen."
I say: "I love you seventy-nine."
DF says: "Is that a prime? We can only love each other prime."
I say: "Yeah, it probably is. Anyway, I definitely love you nineteen."

***

So, we being to make a list of all the primes we know, and it became very difficult once we reached 113. (FYI: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19,  23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97, 101, 103, 107, 109, 113... INFINITY)

Now its time to eat dinner, but remember gentle reader, if you love someone, do it prime.


1 comments:

Shruthi said...

:D that's cute! and prime!

Post a Comment