Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Good news SBI

I have thought about SBI more these last two days than ever in life. Its a subtle shift, but once you're past the line, you look back and you wonder how you lived differently.

I am now a changed person.  Be afraid.

***

Having said that, the ceaseless upholding of due process makes me VERY happy. Good on you Indian Supreme Court, you're a hero today.

***
Note that the SBI thinking was not _only_ due to CRR spats; in the midst of scam-mania, I noticed that a certain televison channel runs a 'Good News' segment, which, let me hasten to add, is not about babies being created, but a daily snapshot of positive news.

How oddly fascinating is the world these days.

***
Lastly, I found out that I've been a greater fool all along (Ego alert beep beep Ego alert). Its just that no-one told me so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment